- This event has passed.
Camas Girls’ Night Out Virtual Remix 2020
September 23 @ 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00am, repeating until September 26, 2020
Camas Girl’s Night Out is totally online this year, featuring a week of virtual fun. “Camas Girls’ Night Out:A Virtual Remix” is slated to start daily activities on Monday, Sept. 21, with evening virtual programs Sept. 24-26.
This virtual event also brings women together to support Downtown Camas merchants, and will see online shenanigans and activities with the goal raising funds for breast and ovarian cancer support and awareness. The theme for this year’s virtual Girls’ Night Out is “Protect. Prevent. Prevail.” Proceeds benefit Pink LemonadeProject and the Ovarian Cancer Alliance of Oregonand SW Washington.
Downtown Camas Association will offer a “50/50 raffle” with a winner (up to $500). Tickets are $5 each or five for $20. Donations are greatly appreciated too. You can buy raffle tickets or donate here.
Here’s what you can expect from the virtual Girls’ Night Out:
- Fashion Show featuring survivor models, 7 p.m. Sept. 24 on the Arktana Facebook page
- “Downtown Shenanigans with Shannon” at 5 p.m. Sept. 25 on the Camas GNO Facebook rage
- Daily activities posted on the Camas Girls’ Night Out Facebook page starting Sept. 21 where you can win prizes announced during the three virtual evening events, Sept 24-26
- Show us your Bra Art
- Prizes for participation – Downtown Camas gift cards and swag giveaways
- Inspirational survivor spotlights
- 50/50 raffle
- Facebook Live celebration on the Camas GNO Facebook page at 6 p.m. Sept. 26
Like and follow Girls’ Night Out on Facebook for the challenges and activities and join in to win downtown Camas gift cards and fun swag. For questions about this event, please contact Jan Carter at 903-816-1081 or email@example.com.