- This event has passed.
Cinnamon Bear Holiday Show
December 5, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00pm, repeating until November 29, 2020
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 31, 2020
The Portland Spirit and Oaks Park present a new, vehicle-based holiday experience featuring live music by the Cocklebur Cowboys band and a fanciful story featuring Cinnamon Bear, Chipper the Squirrel and the Big Red Elf. Get tickets at oakspark.com.
- The Cinnamon Bear Outdoor Theater at Oaks Amusement Park
- 7805 S.E. Oaks Park Way, Portland
- Nov. 27-29
- Dec. 3-6, 10-13, 17-20, 26-27 and 31
- 4 to 5:30 p.m. and 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Special 10 p.m. New Year’s Eve Performance
- $49 per car
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance at oakspark.com/cinnamonbear.
- One ticket includes everyone in the vehicle. Vehicles will only be allowed to enter with the legal number of occupants.
- Tickets must be booked in advance at oakspark.com; no on-site ticketing available.
- Vehicle size restrictions apply.
More to Know:
- This live musical production features a sing-along with the Cocklebur Cowboys band. Enjoy special appearances by the Cinnamon Bear, Chipper the Squirrel and Santa Claus.
- Watch the show from your car. Concert will be broadcast through FM stereo over vehicles’ sound system.
- Dress warmly and bring winter coats as the show must go on — rain, sleet, or snow.
- Holiday treats, beverages and merchandise available for purchase during the event.