- This event has passed.
Clark County Historical Museum Virtual Haunted Walking Tours
October 9 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until October 31, 2020
Clark County Historical Museum, in partnership with Spirit Tales, brings you a (virtual) haunted walking tour of Clark County all October long. Join Brad Richardson, Jeff Davis, and special guest, Pat Jollota, every Friday and Saturday from 7 to 8 p.m. as they explore the scary but true dark past of Clark County’s historic haunts. The museum’s 2020 Haunted Walking Tours will be a virtual events streamed on YouTube. A private link will be emailed to ticket holders 30 minutes prior to airing. Tickets are $10 each, available at cchmuseum.org/events/2020-haunted-tours. or by calling 360-993-5679.
- 10/9 – Pat Jollota’s Top Four Haunts
- 10/10 – Tales of the Cemeteries of Clark County
- 10/16 – The Haunted Streets of Vancouver, WA
- 10/17 – Dead Files of Esther Short Park & the Slocum House
- 10/23 – Haunted Camas
- 10/24 – Haunted Battle Ground
- 10/30 – The Vancouver Barracks Post Hospital
- 10/31 – Ghosts of Officers Row
There’s also a special live event at 9 p.m. on Halloween, Oct. 31, as Jeff Davis brings presents “Those Who Wouldn’t Leave: A Paranormal Investigation.” Buy all 8 tours and receive $10 off (does not include live event).