The Building Industry Association of Clark County presents the 45th annual GRO Parade of Homes, open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sept. 8-24, featuring homes with mountain views in Felida at the Ashbury development. Two homes will be built towards a charitable cause: The St. Jude Dream Home Showplace by Marnella Homes and the Building Futures Foundation by Quail Homes. Homes are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, Sept. 11, 12, 18 and 19. For tickets ($15 per person) and location, visit clarkcountyparadeofhomes.com. Special events are listed below.
- Sept. 7, 5 to 8 p.m.: VIP Night. Guests ages 21 and over will be among the first to see the GRO Parade of Homes while enjoying dinner catered by NW Natural. Single tickets are $100 at biaclarkcounty.regfox.com/2023-gro-parade-of-homes-vip-night.
- Sept. 10, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Hero Day. First responders and military with valid ID get $3 off full price admission. Purchase tickets in advance at clarkcountyparadeofhomes.com/info-and-directions/.
- Sept. 14, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Builder and Realtor Day. Local builders and realtors can enjoy free admission with business card and photo ID at entry. A networking event with refreshments will be held from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Sept. 16, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Family Day. Enjoy family-friendly activities. Kids under 12 are free.
- Sept. 22, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Designer Day. Industry designers get free admission with a happy hour from 3 to 7 p.m.