- This event has passed.
Free disposal of expired, unwanted or unused medicine
An event every week that begins at 1:00am on Thursday, repeating until March 31, 2021
Clark County Public Health and the Medication Education & Disposal Project (MED-Project) are providing free disposal of expired, unwanted or unused medicine. The sites accept controlled and non-controlled medications in any dosage form in their original container or a sealed bag. Sites do not accept herbal remedies, vitamins, supplements, mercury-containing thermometers, sharps, illicit drugs or pet pesticide products.
In Clark County, there are 12 drop-off sites residents can visit during business hours to dispose of unwanted medicine:
• Battle Ground Police Department, 507 S.W. First St., Battle Ground.
• Hi-School Pharmacy, 1365 Lewis River Road, Woodland.
• Hi-School Pharmacy, 3200 N.E. 52nd St., Vancouver.
• Kaiser Permanente Cascade Park Pharmacy, 12607 S.E. Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver.
• Kaiser Permanente Orchards Pharmacy, 7101 N..E 137th Ave., Vancouver.
• Kaiser Permanente Salmon Creek Pharmacy, 14406 N.E. 20th Ave., Vancouver.
• QFC Pharmacy, 3505 S.E. 192nd Ave., Vancouver.
• Ridgefield Police Department, 116 N. Main Ave., Ridgefield.
• Rite Aid Pharmacy, 2800 N.E. 162nd Ave., Vancouver.
• Rite Aid Pharmacy, 13511 S.E. Third Way, Vancouver.
• Washougal Police Department, 1320 A St., Washougal.
• Woodland Police Department, 200 E. Scott Ave., Woodland.
To see hours, and for those who would prefer mail, visit med-project.org/washington or call 844-633-7765.