- This event has passed.
Friday Night Flicks at Port of Ridgefield
August 6 @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30pm on Friday, repeating until August 6, 2021
The Police Activities League of Southwest Washington has joined together with four other local nonprofits (Clark County Historical Museum, Ridgefield Main Street, Rocksolid Community Teen Center and Leadership Clark County) to bring a new fundraiser to Ridgefield: Friday Night Flicks. These outdoor films at the Port of Ridgefield, 111 W. Division St., will run for five weeks starting July 9. Each week a different nonprofit will take the lead to organize an evening of film and food. Gates open at 7:30 p.m. and the movies start at dusk. Here’s the schedule:
- July 9 with Police Activities League: “Zootopia”
- July 16 with Clark County Historical Museum: “Clue”
- July 23 with Ridgefield Main Street: “Field of Dreams”
- July 30 with RockSolid Community Teen Center: “School of Rock”
- Aug. 6 with Leadership Clark County: “Remember the Titans”
Learn more at cchmuseum.org/calendar/fnf, where you can buy tickets for individual nights or even tickets for the whole series. Tickets range from $25 to $400. Email Jenny at email@example.com to learn more about Friday Night Flicks or visit the website for the event at cchmuseum.org/calendar/fnf. Learn more about Police Activities League at https://palofswwa.org.