- This event has passed.
Friday Night Movies in the Parks
August 20 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00pm on Friday, repeating until August 27, 2021
Start the weekend off right with Vancouver Parks and Recreation’s Free Friday Night Movies in the Parks, every Friday night from July 9 through Aug. 27 at a different Vancouver park. Movies begin at dusk and are family friendly and closed captioned. Bring blankets and lawn chairs to enjoy big screen entertainment safely outdoors.
- July 9: Trolls World Tour (PG) at Fruit Valley Park (3200 Fruit Valley Rd.)
- July 16: Goonies (PG) at Fisher Basin Park (Southeast 192nd Ave. and Mill Plain Blvd.)
- July 23: Raya and the Last Dragon (PG) at Edgewood Park (600 Edwards Lane)
- July 30: The Croods: A New Age (PG) at Fort Vancouver Historic Site (612 E. Reserve St.)
- Aug. 6: Wonder Woman 1984 (PG-13) at Washington School Park (2908 S St.)
- Aug. 13: Frozen II (PG) at Hearthwood Park (801 N.E. Hearthwood Blvd.)
- Aug. 20: Onward (PG) at Bagley Community Park (4607 Plomondon St.)
- Aug. 27: Scoob! (PG) at Oakbrook Park (3103 N.E. 99th Ave.)
Learn more about Free Friday Night Movies at www.cityofvancouver.us/movies.