- This event has passed.
No-contact infrared thermometers available
November 26, 2020
An event every week that begins at 1:00am on Thursday, repeating until November 30, 2020
CREDC is partnering with the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce and Vancouver’s Downtown Association to distribute non-contact infrared thermometers to more businesses—including expanded eligibility for sole proprietors. The thermometers are provided by FEMA in ongoing efforts to support the phased reopening of essential workplaces with a high degree of person-to-person interaction. We will be distributing thermometers over the next two weeks on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. Email email@example.com to set up an appointment. Direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pick up at Vancouver Downtown Association: 811 Main St., Vancouver.
• Must be a business with a high degree of person-to-person interaction in Clark County
• Must provide a valid UBI number (at pickup time)
• Must be a business with 50 or less employees, where employees are not exclusively family
• Must not have previously received a thermometer from FEMA
• Sole-Proprietors are eligible