- This event has passed.
PeaceHealth Appletree (Virtual) Marathon & Festival
September 24, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00am, repeating until September 27, 2020
One event on August 21, 2020 at 8:00am
One event on August 28, 2020 at 8:00am
One event on September 4, 2020 at 8:00am
One event on September 11, 2020 at 8:00am
Why Racing Events is hosting the PeaceHealth Appletree Marathon and Festival over nine days, Sept. 19-27. This event has transitioned to a virtual event with upgraded swag, an optional marked course and a just-for-fun Portland vs. Vancouver 5K challenge. Register at whyracingevents.com/appletree-marathon/. Highlights:
- Portland or Vancouver: which city is the fastest?
- The course will be marked so participants can still run or walk the majority of the original course during nine days, running solo in a physically distanced manner.
- There will be a Marathon & Half Marathon challenge so for those who don’t want to do either distance all at once, so they can complete the distance over a number of days. (A perk of doing things “virutally”!)
- Funds raised go to support Police Activities League and Friends of Fort Vancouver.
- Kids race the 5K for free.
- Participants from all over the world can race together. Last year, eight countries were represented.
- Run to honor the Old Apple Tree 1826-2020, RIP.