- This event has passed.
Pie, Oh My! Nov. 6-13 in Downtown Camas
November 10, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00am, repeating until November 13, 2020
Comfort food is on the menu in downtown Camas during the Pie, Oh My! event offering a week of pie deliciousness in participating downtown restaurants. The pie event will bring all manners of sweet and savory pies to downtown including fruit pies, cream pies, pizza pies, hand pies, key lime pie, shepherd’s pie and more from First Friday, Nov. 6, through Friday, Nov. 13.
Pie, Oh My! Week participating restaurants and offerings:
- A Beer at a Time – Chicken Pot Pie and Pizza Pies but also Pecan Pie, Chocolate Cream, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream, Banana Cream, Coconut Cream, Key Lime, Lemon Sour Cream, 4-Berry, Peach and Blueberry Pies
- Caffe Piccolo – Caramel Apple Pie Blossoms
- Cake Happy – Apple Cherry Pie
- Cedar Street Bagel Co. – Cherry Cream Cheese and Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies
- Feast 316 – Rabbit Shepherd’s Pie
- Grains of Wrath – Savory Hand Pies
- Salud Wine Bar & Italian Restaurant – Italian Ricotta Pie (plus a variety of pizza pies)
- Tommy O’s at the Camas Hotel – Kahlua Pork Empanadas (hand pies) and Key Lime Pie
Truly Scrumptious, a local baked goods retail shop soon to be open in Downtown Camas, will also be offering Whoopie Pies in Arktana for evening holiday events on Thursday, Nov. 5, and First Friday, Nov. 6.