- This event has passed.
Small Business Stabilization Grant Program
An event every 3 days that begins at 1:00am, repeating until October 31, 2020
The City of Ridgefield is offering a temporary emergency program to assist small, locally owned Ridgefield-based businesses to survive the COVID-19 crisis, to minimize disruption to workers and maintain availability of local goods and services in Ridgefield. Application deadline: Oct. 31.
· Grant Amount: $1,000 to $3,000
· Business must be a private for-profit business.
· Business must have a physical storefront within Ridgefield’s city limits.
· Eligible expenses must be incurred between March 1 and October 31, 2020.
· Businesses must have 25 or fewer employees.
Additional eligibility requirements online at RidgefieldWa.us/Small-Business-Grant
The city will award grants to eligible applicants on a first come first serve basis until available funding has been exhausted. For more information call 360-887-3557 or email email@example.com.